Assists Clear Thinking and Expression
With a sharp, pungent aroma that clears the head and sharpens the mind, this useful spray mist combines essential oils with flower and crystal essences that enhance easy and pertinent expression while safeguarding from negative 'stinking thinking' and pained communication. It opens up your awareness so that you can think clearly and with acuity, balancing emotional overtones with rationality.
It invites you to see both sides of the picture, especially when settling disputes or arguing a point. It allows you to see a bigger perspective and to allow another's opinion without taking umbrage or feeling piqued. It connects you back to the heart by bringing compassion and understanding into your discussion, whilst at the same time, shoring up your own sense of personal empowerment to stand up for your own opinions and to have the courage to back them up with good solid reasons.
It helps you to recognise that through your speech patterns you teach others how to treat you, so it encourages you to speak well about yourself and never put yourself down, by taking command of negative thinking you may habitually engage in. It allows you to see that each time you self-talk negatively about yourself, you are sending that distorted energy not only to others (even though you may not speak it out loud), but also into your own body mind where it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy.
It is great for studying and writing assignments as it allows you to clear any negative self-doubt patterns and to get on with the job, in a flowing and coherent way.
Spirit of Woman Flower Essences of Commelina, Freckle Face, Morning Glory and Seeing Eye, Sacred Earth Crystal Essences of Turquoise and Chrysocolla, Organic Essential Oils of Eucalyptus, Lemon, Pine and Rosemary, natural preservative and purified water.
Goddess Athena Clarity can be used, for example:
- if you have difficulty in expressing yourself
- if you feel muddle-headed and unclear about what you think
- if you need to speak publicly, to do an oral assignment or give a work report
- if you need to teach someone, a child perhaps, and you feel at a loss for words
- if you need to confront a partner, lover, boss or friend with something you feel they may find challenging
- if you are embarking on a new venture such as creative writing, singing, painting or playing a musical instrument